Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today is the 12 of september, friday oh god !!! its like 3 months away from my birthday, just can't wait for that day oh god !! it the last day of school. Its like a first time in my life celebratinmg my birthday in school. Shit! Have to suffer three burfday in school!! just my fate man !

Btw today is the first day of second semester of me getting to school late. First time mann !!! I'm not in the first meeting gosh !! this is so me!I just can't resist showing my true colours!! haha !!! lots of love for my ex classmate eventhough i m getting used to my new class, i will neva forget u guys !! Newclasss sounded like newater haha!! but then we are living happily together, thats the most important part guys happily foreva.

happily foreva ,
could it be reach??
I heard it is in the heaven
& not earth
Isit true ??
For you to find out
& for me to know

No comments: